Do you care to keep the Happy Birthday wishes short and yet sweet? Since your answer is yes, follow me on this page and get the best of short and sweet birthday wishes for that special person in your life.
But… You just must use the table of contents below.
Kindly go back to the table of contents.
1. Just wanted to say thank you for coming into my life, and being my true friend. Happy birthday, best friend.
2. Thanks for always making me smile, especially when I don’t want to. Happy birthday, dearie.
3. Thank you for seeing the good in everything I do, and bring out the best in the worst of things I do. Happy birthday, true friend.
4. May we ever stay together, and never say goodbye. Happy birthday, dear friend.
5. The best thing in life is to have a good friend. Thank you for giving yourself to me. Happy birthday to you.
6. Thanks for standing with me when the whole world are against me. Have a wonderful birthday.
7. You’re always so close to my heart. Thanks for your love and support always. Happy birthday, dear.
8. Thank God for allowing true happiness to bring us together. And I thank you for allowing God to use you. Happy birthday, sweetness.
9. I love you so dearly. May I never lose you now. Happy birthday to you, friend.
10. Happy birthday to the world’s best friend who communicates with me with just a facial expression.
1. I love you truly, dear. My heart is ever at your service. Have fun. Happy birthday to you.
2. Whenever we talk, I fall in love over and over again. I’m sure, I’ll be happy with you. Happy birthday, lovely.
3. Loving you is a mistake I will gladly repeat. I love you more than words can say. Happy birthday, honey.
4. If you ask me about who I love, the answer is YOU. Happy birthday, darling.
5. Thanks for making me a better person. We’re gonna make the whole world proud together. Happy birthday, my dear.
6. Thank you for making my happiness your priority every time. I appreciate you for giving me the best. Happy birthday to you.
7. You’re my favourite. I love you more than words can say. Happy birthday, sweetie.
8. The only thing I hate about you is that I can never stay angry with you. Isn’t that amazing? Happy birthday to you, baby.
9. Life’s so hard. But being with you will make it easier. I can’t do without you. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
10. Every moment of the day, you’re always in my thought. I love you beyond your imagination. Have a very happy birthday.
1. Hey darling, as you cross over to another year, May God answer each and every of your prayers. Happy birthday to you.
2. Happy birthday to the one who I’m going to spend the rest of my life with. May we always be happy together.
3. I love you so much, and I can’t even explain why. You’re just so amazing. Thank you for making my world beautiful. Happy birthday, love.
4. If I could call off this relationship, then my life goes with it. I’m not ready to leave you now. And may God never take you away from me. Happy birthday, love.
5. Don’t mind what people say about you. Don’t entertain distractions. Always be focused and determined in life. I can assure you God’s blessings. Happy birthday, dear.
6. I loved you. I love you. And I will love you forever. Happy birthday, boyfriend.
7. I’ve fallen in love many times. But, always with you. Happy birthday, sweetie.
8. Just when I thought love had forgotten me, you walked into my life. Now I believe it was just waiting to send me the best. Thanks for coming. Happy birthday, my love.
9. I never knew how to live, until I knew how to love you. Happy birthday, my darling.
10. I know with you, I’ll be in love forever. Happy birthday, dear.
1. Your love is the greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience. Happy birthday, Mom.
2. My mother is the most beautiful woman on this earth. My best critic, yet my supporter. Happy birthday, Mummy.
3. Mum, you’re the best and will forever remain the best! Happy birthday, Ma.
4. I thank God for having such a caring mother like you. Thanks for all you’ve given me. You’ll never know how much I love you. Happy birthday, mother.
5. May the love you give to others come back to you on this special day. Enjoy!!!
6. I pray to God, May you always live long and be with me. Love you more than everything. Happy birthday, Ma.
7. All I am, I owe to you. I attribute all my success in life to all I received from you. Happy birthday, Mum.
8. You’re my friend so dear. You’re always with me throughout. You’re the sunshine that lights up my life. Happy birthday, Mum.
9. Your prayers have always followed me and clung to my life. Happy birthday, mother.
10. I have no words to express my love to you, mum. Thanks for being my mum. Happy birthday to you.
11. You’ve been such an angel to me. Never is an end to our love. Happy birthday, mummy.
12. You’re loved more than words can tell. Not just today, but forever. Happy birthday to my mother.
13. I would be nothing if there wasn’t your love and care that stood strong for me. There’s nothing more special than you in this world. I love you, mum. Happy birthday.
14. Our love bond means everything to me. Forgive me for making you feel sad at times. Happy birthday, mum.
15. I wonder what I would be without you. Thank God for granting my wish of giving me the best mother. Happy birthday, ma.
1. You’ve made my life so meaningful in different ways. May God crown all your efforts, dad. Happy birthday.
2. Today, may you overcome all the life challenges you’re facing. Amen. Happy birthday, dad.
3. Thank you for being everything and guiding me to chase my dreams. May God bless you now and forever. Happy birthday, dad.
4. You’ll live long, every day of your life, starting from today shall be filled with joy and happiness. Happy birthday, daddy.
5. The only prayer I have for you today is that you live long to reap the fruits of your labour. Happy birthday, sir.
6. You have given me the love no one can give. May God’s love never depart from you. Happy birthday, daddy.
7. My respect for you has increased over the years. You’re very special, dad. May you always be happy, and may God grant you long life and good health. Happy birthday, dad.
8. I have a father who has never disappointed me. Others may, but he won’t. Today, I wish you God’s favour all through. Happy birthday, father.
9. To my number one, you taught me what life is, and how to face its challenges as they come. May you grow in wisdom and knowledge of God’s will. Happy birthday, daddy.
10. You’ve taught us the essence of life and love. Today, I wish you a beautiful, blissful, and better year ahead. Happy birthday, dad.
11. You’re the most caring and loving father on earth. I wish to be with you today, but I’m not near. May you enjoy God’s hands over your life and business, now and forever. Amen. Happy birthday, dad.
12. I thank you for every single thing you’ve given to me in life. May your salt never lose its savour. Happy birthday, daddy.
13. For every smile you’ve given me, for every single tear that has gulped down your cheek, for every single thing you’ve done for me, I appreciate you. May I never be ungrateful. Happy birthday, daddy.
14. There’s no gift that can match the love and care you shower on me every single day. May your never escape God’s love and care for the rest of your days. Happy birthday, my daddy.
15. I’m so fortunate to have you as my dad. I couldn’t have asked God for a better Dad. I pray as you start another phase of your life, you’ll never regret ever living. Happy birthday, dad.
From your loving daughter.
16. You’re my love, my boyfriend, my hero, my icon, and what I live for. I’ve enjoyed so much of your surprises. May God never cease to surprise you, dad. Happy birthday.
17. Thank you for being a special friend and a loving father to me. May God keep blessing you with all you ask for. Happy birthday to the best dad.
18. You taught me the difference between good and bad. I thought you were being hard on me for no reason. But today, I see those corrections reflecting for good in my life. Enjoy divine protection today and forever. Happy birthday, dad.
19. Happy birthday to the world’s best Dad. I have no words to express and emotions to show. But I have prayers to give. May this day be filled with God’s love and blessings. Happy birthday, sir.
20. A real life hero, an inspiration to all, a strong man. That’s who you are, Dad. May God never cease to surprise you. Happy birthday, daddy.
Go to: Page 1 | Page 2 >