For your loved ones celebrating their birthday, your prayers and wishes will mean a whole lot to them.
Make them feel special and loved on their birthday as you send them these short and inspirational messages.
They’ll appreciate it!
Short Birthday Prayers for Celebrant
Here are powerful short birthday prayers for your loved ones on their Birthdays.
1. May your path shine brighter and brighter as you add another year today. Happy birthday.
2. A new year is an opportunity to start afresh and be better than before. Happy New Year and Happy birthday!
3. May God take you higher than your highest thoughts and intentions. You deserve the best birthday ever.
4. Amongst many and even amongst few, you shall be singled out for good. Happy birthday, dear.
5. You are a year older and of course better. Keep being the great woman you’ve always been. Happy birthday with love.
6. Happy birthday! You’re one of the people I’m glad to have met. I love you.
7. You are a source of inspiration and motivation to me and many. Keep blessing lives. Happy birthday, dad.
8. Someone’s birthday is today. She’s beautiful and awesome and deserves only the best. And of course, she’s reading this message now. Happy birthday, Love.
9. No matter how the past years of been, the coming years will be better. And the better years start today. Happy birthday, darling.
10. The new year promises more blessings and increases for you. Happy birthday.
11. Happy birthday, friend. Enjoy uplift and favour this year and always.
12. You always make me happy. May you always be joyful too. Have a swell birthday.
13. It’s your birthday today and sincerely, you deserve to be celebrated. Happy birthday with love.
14. Many people have done well, but you surpass them all. You’ve been a friend with a difference. Happy birthday, dear.
15. Don’t be afraid of what tomorrow holds, because it sure holds something great. And you are great too. Happy birthday.
16. Even if the journey isn’t easy, take it easy. You’ve got God. And I’m here too! Have a beautiful birthday.
17. God has promised you a brighter tomorrow. Hold on to His Word. Happy birthday. Wish you all you wish yourself.
18. I wish you prosperity and excellence coupled with joy and love. Happy birthday.
19. I pray for joy that outweighs all your struggles and sadness. Happy birthday, dear.
20. In the face of it all, thank God for seeing you through. And for bringing you this far. Happy birthday, baby.
21. If He has said it, He will do it. Hold on to God’s Word concerning you. Happy birthday my love.
22. May you experience all round newness and increase this year. Happy birthday
23. I call you blessed because that’s what you are. Happy birthday.
24. When others struggle to get there, yours will be with ease. Happy birthday.
25. More than your imaginations, may you experience abundance beyond measures. Happy birthday.
26. It’s your birthday today. I pray that this day marks the beginning of great things for you. Love you.
27. May this day usher in blessings and more blessings for you. Happy birthday, Bestie.
28. You are going places. Happy birthday my sweetheart.
29. May you get into greater heights and levels. Receive Grace for greatness. Happy birthday.
30. It’s a new beginning for you. I pray you enjoy newness and brightness on every side. Happy birthday.
31. You shall be above alone and never beneath. Amen. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
32. You are here today because God kept you. Continue to abide under His shadow. Happy birthday.
33. You Have God with you. And that’s all that matters. He’ll see you through. Happy birthday.
34. Happy birthday dear friend. Don’t forget you are a blessing. Keep being who you are.
35. You’re welcome to your beautiful new year. It’s a season of greatness for you. Happy birthday, dear.
36. Happy birthday, dear. May the new year usher in blessings for you. God bless you.
37. For you and all yours, I pray that all round blessings be your portion. Happy birthday.
38. I want you to know that no matter how bad the past has been, the future holds something better and beautiful. Happy birthday.
39. The One who watches over you never sleeps nor slumbers. He’ll always be with you. Happy birthday.
40. When all else fail, be assured of God’s love. His love is always there. Happy birthday.
41. The Lord shall supply all of your needs according to His riches. You will never lack. Happy birthday.
42. You deserve the best only. So don’t settle for less. Wish you a beautiful birthday.
43. Happy birthday. I pray that you have the best birthday ever. You’re blessed.
44. Because you are special and you deserve the best, I say happy birthday to you.
45. Happy birthday, sweetheart. Live long and prosper!
46. Greater years are coming your way. You shall stand tall among others. Happy birthday.
47. For being a blessing to me, may God bless you real good. Happy birthday.
48. You have received Grace for Grace of His fullness. Enjoy! Happy birthday, dear.
49. God’s thoughts towards you are of good only. He’s giving you an expected end. Happy birthday.
50. I pray that this day marks the beginning of great heights for you. Happy birthday Sweetie.
Prayer for Birthday Celebrant’s Mother
Awesome birthday prayers for a birthday celebrant’s mother.
51. Your son is a year older today because you gave him the chance to live. Thanks for being a great mother.
52. There are mothers and there are mothers too. You’re one of a kind. Happy birthday to your daughter.
53. As your son marks his birthday today, may you have more reasons to rejoice over him.
54. You’ve been a really great mother and friend. Thanks for taking good care of my friend your son, God bless the fruits of your womb.
55. Many women have done well, but you excel them all. May your daughter bring more joy to you than ever before. Happy birthday to her.
Prayers for 18th Birthday Celebrant
Here are effective prayers for 18th birthday celebrant.
56. Happy birthday to my beautiful friend. Have a beautiful birthday dear. God bless you.
57. You’re a special friend and I’m proud of you. I pray that you have a happy birthday and a prosperous new year.
58. More than just a birthday wish, I pray that you soar higher than your imaginations. Thank you for being a great friend. Happy birthday.
59. If I would want to say anything to you on this day, it’s that I love you. And I really do. Happy birthday, dear. More of God’s grace.
60. May light shine on your path and lead you into destiny fulfilment. You are loved. Happy birthday.
Messages for 18th birthday Celebrant
Beautiful messages for 18th birthday celebrant.
61. You’re not just having your birthday today, you’re having your 18th birthday! Congratulations dear.
62. It’s a special day today for you because 18 is a special age. Make sure you enjoy your day and have all the fun.
63. Happy 18th birthday sweetheart. You’re not a kid anymore. Welcome into adulthood.
64. It’s a new age and a new responsibility. Happy birthday and congratulations on your new status.
65. Lemme welcome you to the club. Here, everyone is at least 18 years. The club is called adulthood. Happy birthday with love dear.
Birthday Celebrant’s Message to God
Awesome Birthday Celebrant’s Message to God.
66. I thank God it’s your birthday today and also that He brought me in contact with you. You’ve been a great friend.
67. God has always been a faithful Father. That’s why He kept you to see this day. May you live longer and wider. Happy birthday.
68. Oh Lord our God in ages past, I am grateful for the one reading this message because her birthday is today. May she enjoy more of your blessings.
69. God saw you through the past years. And He’s more than able to see you through the coming years. Happy birthday.
70. I’m grateful to God on your behalf. He loves you so much and kept you alive to see your birthday. Praises to His Name.
Thanksgiving Prayer for Birthday Celebrant
These are thanksgiving prayers for your beloved birthday celebrant.
71. If not for God, you wouldn’t be here today. You’re here because He gave you the grace. Congratulations on your birthday.
72. Thanks be to God for making you see this day. Through thick and thin, He kept you. Be thankful to Him. Happy birthday.
73. I’m happy for you. Though the last one year has been a great time for you, I pray the coming years will be better. Happy birthday.
74. Not everyone has the privilege of witnessing a new year. You are one of the few favoured people. Congratulations dear.
75. I thank God for the wonderful friend I’ve found in you. Happy birthday my sweet friend.
Birthday Celebrant Messages
Amazing Birthday Celebrant Messages.
76. God kept you till this day for a reason. Be thankful for the gift of life. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
77. Because it’s your day and you’re able to witness it in joy and sound mind, I thank God for you. Happy birthday, dear.
78. Some people had their birthdays last year but didn’t make it up until this year. And here you are bouncing and celebrating a new year. Thank God for the privilege.
79. You are alive and happy. It’s really worth thanking God for. He deserves your praise. Happy birthday, sweetie.
80. Everything you are and have was given to you by God. Thank Him always for the gift. I wish you a beautiful birthday.
Prayer for Catholic Birthday Celebrant
Here are powerful prayers for a Catholic birthday celebrant.
81. For this young lady whose birthday is today, we praise You. We thank You for her and pray that you bless her always in Your love. Amen.
82. As she marks her birthday today, I pray that you bless her richly and that You help us all to praise You and give You glory through Jesus our Lord. Amen.
83. I pray that the God of hope fills you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Happy birthday, dearie.
84. God, we thank You for our lovely son whose birthday is today. We pray that You continue to bless and keep him. Amen.
85. I pray that you are blessed in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Happy birthday, love.
Inspirational Messages for Birthday Celebrant
Inspire your loved ones on their birthdays with these Inspirational Messages for Birthday Celebrant.
86. No matter how much hindrances keep coming your way, be rest assured that you’ll scale through them all. Just believe. Happy birthday.
87. Never stop dreaming. Always remember nothing and no one can stop you from being that great you, except you of course. Happy birthday, love.
88. As you feed and build up your body daily, work on your mind too. That’s where the real you lies. Have a blast on your birthday!
89. I’m always inspired by your consistent effort to be successful. Keep it up, dear. You are limitless. Happy birthday.
90. Be grateful for life and you should never give up. Remember the sky is only your starting point. Happy birthday, darling.
Prayers for 1st Birthday Celebrant
Here are special prayers for 1st birthday celebrant.
91. Number one looks so small but really, number 100 would only come after it. It’s a new beginning baby. Happy birthday.
92. You might not get to see this now, maybe later. But I want you to know that I love and celebrate your new beginning. Happy birthday beautiful baby.
93. It’s your first birthday ever! I pray this marks the beginning of great things for you and all yours. Happy birthday, cutie.
94. You were born exactly one year ago and I know you’ve enjoyed the last one year. May the years ahead be more blissful and worth it. Happy birthday.
95. My baby is One! May you be the first always and never the last. Happy New beginning.
Prayer for 50th Birthday Celebrant
Also see these powerful Payers for 50th Birthday Celebrant.
96. To the best dad in the world, I’m saying Happy 50th birthday. May the Lord preserve you and bless you the more. Happy birthday sir.
97. More than being my father, you’ve been a friend and a mentor. You are an indispensable dad. Happy 50th birthday.
98. As you turn 50 today, may you never lack anything good and may you live longer and happier. Happy birthday.
99. It’s your Golden Jubilee! May your birthday bring more love and happiness. Happy birthday, ma.
100. You’re 50 today and yes, there are still more grounds to break. Wish you a youthful birthday! Keep glowing like the sweet sixteen you are.
- Written By Adekanmbi Blessing.