Yes! It’s another wonderful day for that special person in your life and you wish to send him or her some Islamic Birthday Duas… If so, be prepared to get wowed by the collection of Muslim Birthday Duas on this page.
Trending: Islamic Birthday Duas for a Lover.
Note: if you love the Happy Birthday Duas, kindly Share them with your friends. Thanks.
Yes, well-written Islamic Birthday Duas in English for Someone You Care so Much About. The Best of Birthday Duas for a Muslim Brother or Sister.
1. May Allah continue to bless you and yours. Happy birthday to you, with endless wishes from me.
2. May Allah continue to bless you with His divine love beyond this day. Happy birthday to you.
3. I pray Allah give you enough strength and resources for the tasks ahead. Happy birthday to you
4. May Allah keep on giving you new years filled with His love and grace. You’re celebrated! Happy birthday to you.
5. May Allah Keep your soul pure from the filthiness of the world and give you strength to stand pure forever. Happy birthday to you.
6. I send you warm wishes filled with Allah’s gift of life and abundance. Enjoy your birthday.
7. May Allah give you abundant resources to do your part in making the world a better place for us all. Happy birthday to you.
8. Even if Allah will not make your challenges smaller, I pray He will give you the strength to push them through. Happy birthday to you.
9. May this newly given year by Allah be another to share the joy of life with everyone who needs it. Happy birthday to you.
10. I bring you good tidings for more fulfilling years ahead. May Allah bless you on this special day and beyond. Happier Birthday to you!
11. Beyond your imagination and dua, may Allah bless you in this day and beyond. Happy birthday to you.
12. I pray that your life be blessed with undeserved prosperity from Allah. Happy birthday to you, dear.
13. Beyond your daily duas and struggles, may Allah bless you with unending moments of joy. Happy birthday to you.
14. With happiness that lasts a lifetime and surprises that call for celebrations shall Allah fill your life. Happy birthday to you, friend.
15. Count your blessings, it’s another moment to thank Allah for years well spent. Happy birthday to you, dear friends.
Best Dua for Birthday
Here is the cute collection of Best Dua for Birthday. Enjoy them.
16. Beyond your aspirations, May Allah shower His blessings on you today and beyond. Happy birthday to you from a heart that cares.
17. It’s another day for the luckiest and most celebrated person I know. All thanks to Allah for it all. Happy birthday to you.
18. May Allah’s showers of blessings be upon you and all that is yours on this special day and forever. Happy birthday to you.
19. Beyond your hopes and dreams, I pray that Allah bless you for me. Happy birthday to you, my friend of life!
20. May Allah continue to crown your efforts with enviable success. It’s your birthday so celebrate it in a grand style!
21. Many happy returns of this day to my favourite! May Allah bless you for me. I love you.
22. May today stand as another reminder of Allah’s unending guidance for your life. Happy birthday to you, sweetheart.
23. My heartfelt wishes goes to someone who has been marked to be blessed by Allah forever. Happy birthday to you from me.
24. I am grateful for Allah’s blessing of a wonderful friend that you are. I celebrate you dearest friend. Happy birthday to you.
25. This is Allah’s doings and it’s marvelous in our eyes. Happy birthday to you from all of us.
26. I always look forward to seeing your birthday because you’re more than special to me. May Allah bless this day forever.
27. I think about Allah’s generosity whenever I think of your place in my life. I can’t thank you enough. Happy birthday to you.
28. This day reminds me of the joy that filled my heart the day we met. You’re so wonderful. Thanks and happy birthday to you.
29. May Allah’s generous hands be upon you today and forever. Happy birthday to you from me.
30. I want to use this opportunity to announce that you’re one of a kind to me. May Allah bless your birthday.
31. It’s another wonderful moment and I pray that Allah continue to bless you with such as this. Happy birthday to you.
32. Go all out and get the best of your birthday. You’re Allah’s favourite! Happy birthday to you.
33. It’s your birthday, enjoy it to the fullest. Allah has blessed you so bask in the realization!
34. This day is a special day to be grateful to Allah for the gift of life. I join you to do that. Happy birthday to you.
35. Your birthday is a gift from Allah and it is to be cherished, loved and treasured. Enjoy its bliss!
36. May Allah bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding to live a happy life. Happy birthday to you.
37. I pray that Allah bless you with the prosperity that defies struggles. Happy birthday to you.
38. May Allah bless you with all the essential elements of a fulfilling life. Happy birthday to you from me.
39. A birthday is the first day of a brand new year for all. May Allah give you all that’s needed for the next 365 days.
40. You’re another proof of Allah’s graciousness to the world. Happy birthday to you from me.
41. Happy birthday to you, dear. May this day usher in the answers to your longing desires, Inshallah.
42. Today is the beginning of another year of Allah’s loving-kindness to you. Happy birthday!
43. With long life and prosperity shall Allah bless you on this day and beyond. Have a wonderful birthday.
44. My sincere prayer to Allah is that you be blessed beyond what you wish yourself on this day. Happy birthday to you!
45. All thanks to Allah for another year well spent. I wish you more years to come in health and wealth. Happy birthday to you.
Does Your lover deserve some Happy Birthday Duas? Then pick one of the Islamic Happy Birthday Duas for Lovers below.
46. I counted my luck and found it’s been Allah’s faithful to have found such an Angel like you. Happy birthday, cutie.
47. Today, I pray to Allah to bring us together and make us inseparable that we celebrate every day like it’s our birthday. Happy birthday to you from your love.
48. My life is blessed to have you and I’m forever indebted to Allah for bringing you my way. Happy birthday to you, my love.
49. I’m grateful to Allah that I’ve found the one I ever wanted and I celebrate with you on this day. Happy birthday to you, dearie.
50. I didn’t deserve your love but for Allah’s benevolence, you’ve come to be my one and only. Your birthday means a lot to me, dear. I love you.
51. I look back to see how much luck I’ve got to have a wonderful lover like you. It’s been Allah’s favour all through! Happy birthday to the world best.
52. From the bottom of my heart, I say a big thanks to Allah for keeping you to see another birthday. Enjoy it. I love you.
53. Happy birthday to you, soul mate. My gratitude goes to Allah for bringing you my way. Enjoy your day.
54. You’re the proof that Allah really loves me. I celebrate you today as I will for the rest of my life. Happy birthday to you, my heart.
55. As you have loved and cared for me, may your days be long and forever be in Allah’s book of favour. Happy birthday to you, my love.
56. I pray that Allah gives you outstanding ceaseless peace, rejuvenating health and bountiful wealth so we can enjoy it together forever. Happy birthday to you, my love.
57. I’ve found my missing piece in you and gotten all I needed in a lover. May Allah bless you for me forever! Happy birthday to you.
58. This text is a reminder that you’re Allah’s best gift for me. May your days be long. Happy birthday from the one you love!
59. In heath and wealth shall you celebrate your birthdays forever. Allah has got your back, my love! Happy bornday to you from me.
60. On this special occasion, I pray that Allah grant your heart desires and bless you beyond measures. Happy birthday to you, darling!