Yes, it’s been some 365 days of rigorous activities! It’s been some weeks of waking up, sleeping and going about the business of the day. And no matter how it’s been, that you are alive today is a proof that the future is great. So, when you look back, you should have some inspirational words to say to yourself.
More than that, you want some Inspirational Quotes for yourself, such you can use on Facebook or WhatsApp. So, relax and enjoy this collection of heartfelt “Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Yourself”.
Inspirational Birthday Poems for Myself
What you want is Inspirational Birthday Poems for Myself? then click this: Inspirational Birthday Poems for Myself to get to the collection of Birthday Poems for yourself.
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Myself
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Myself: the loveliest of Inspiring Birthday Quotes for yourself. Inspirational happy birthday quotes to myself.
1. It’s too late to give up, I am forging ahead in life. And no matter what life gives, I’ve got God by my side. Happy birthday to me.
2. Keep it up, guy! Keep shining and blazing the trails because the future of unending enjoyment will soon be here. Enjoy, it’s your birthday.
3. It’s not been easy but I have been coming through, day after day. I celebrate myself for the courage. Happy birthday to me.
4. I love how the wishes are coming but I appreciate myself more by being alive amidst all life’s challenges.
5. No matter what comes my way before my birthday, I will always look back to praise God. Happy birthday to me.
6. To the man of greatness and purpose, the man of vision and enviable dreams, I wish you a happy birthday.
7. I’m taking a step at a time, getting to maturity physically, mentally and financially. Nothing is stopping me! Happy birthday to me.
8. Those who never thought I would amount to anything should watch my ascension into stardom! I’m getting there. Happy birthday to me.
9. When I look back, I see how I’ve manged to grow to this height. Kudos to me and happy birthday to this lovely me.
10. I’m going up the upward way, gaining new heights every day. Nothing shall stop me from reaching glory! Happy birthday to me.
11. I do not care what life has brought. I wake up daily to hope for a better future ahead. It’s another lovey birthday of mine. I’ll celebrate many to success!
12. I’ll use this birthday to congratulate myself for a future of enviable success.
13. I can’t wait to be in the future because I see me blazing the trails. Happy birthday to me.
14. Every birthday reminds me of what a wonder I’ve been to this world since I came in here. I wish me all the best.
15. It’s another year to look back in Praise and look forward in hope. I’m getting there day after day. Happy birthday to me.
16. I have been pushing forward! And I’m not gonna stop. Not now that I know the future is near. Happy birthday to me.
17. Life and people have turned me down, a lot of times. But, I’ve made up my mind, I won’t settle for less. Happy birthday to me.
18. I might be surrounded by bad people. But who cares? Cos life itself is a bitch! Ain’t stopping now! Happy birthday to me.
19. It’s another year, again. I have been hurt,
I have been cursed,
I have been backbitten,
I have been addressed anyhow. Even with all these, I am still unstoppable! Happy birthday to me.
20. There’s no amount of bad experiences, life can bring my way, not to worry, I am getting there. I wish myself a happy birthday.
Inspirational Birthday Messages for Myself
The very best of motivational and inspirational birthday messages for myself. Inspirational birthday messages to myself. Awesome inspirational birthday sms messages to yourself.
21. In any circumstance we find ourselves, let’s keep having good focus in that goal we want to achieve. It’s not where we are that matters, it’s the glorious destination we are going in life that counts. God has brought me this far. Happy birthday to me.
22. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Happy birthday to me.
23. Kindness and compassion are among the principal things that make our lives meaningful. They are a source of lasting happiness and joy. It’s my birthday
24. Life will throw many obstacles in our life’s path, that will make us sad or disappointed at times. Dealing positively with these obstacles is what makes the difference between them turning into worse states or being overcome. Thank God for my life. Happy birthday to me.
25. To not live in regret or fear that my past determines the beauty or success of my future, has been one of my life’s greatest lessons. Happy birthday to me.
26. My birthday is an inspirational time to remind me to live each day with passion. Happy birthday to me.
27. “We must strive to live with purpose. When we live with purpose, we feel good inside.” This keeps inspiring me. Happy birthday to me.
28. I know that serving others has been a source of inspiration, a source of strength, a reinforcement of faith, and an illustration of my life’s purpose. But my best is yet to come. Happy birthday to me.
29. Over the years, I have surrounded myself with people who do cause me good, people who are happy, kind, uplifting, supportive and understanding, and who offer all their love and support. They’re the best! Happy birthday to me.
30. Thank you for all the experience of this past year.
For times of success which will always be happy memories.
For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for You.
For times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to You. Happy birthday to me.
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes to Myself
The best collection of heartfelt birthday wishes to myself. Heartfelt birthday wishes for yourself.
31. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself. Happy birthday to me!
32. Thank you, Lord, for having given me friends and dear ones. I thank You God for giving me good health and the bounteous blessings You continue to shower on me. Happy birthday to me.
33. I appreciate all the kindness You have shown me. Thank You, Father, for Your great love in giving me life, for Your great patience in preserving me despite my sinfulness, for Your protection in the past and for the opportunity to serve and honour You in the future. Amen.
34. Thank you, Lord, for bringing in and taking out all whom you felt needed to come through my life, because everyone has a season. Happy birthday to me.
35. My life has inspired and influenced so many, and everything that makes me great resonates in all people do. Happy birthday to me.
36. The best of my life is yet to come. I will embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities. Happy birthday to me.
37. On my special day, I pray that I continue to change the lives of others with my positivity, love, and beautiful spirit. Happy birthday to me.
38. Today marks one small milestone in the beautiful journey, that is my life. May I continue to be blessed and follow my goals and ambition to succeed. Happy birthday to me.
39. Birthdays are the Lord’s way of reminding us that we have so much more to accomplish in life. I will never give up, for it’s never too late to set a new goal and dream a new dream. Happy birthday to me.
40. As days pass into years, I become more proud of myself. May I continue to grow and blossom into the great person I am destined to be. Happy birthday to me.
41. May this birthday bring forth a world of endless possibilities. I’ll be courageous in the year ahead, take chances, and believe in myself. Happy birthday to me.
42. May the celebration of my special day uplift my spirit, self-confidence, beauty, intelligence, insight and wisdom. Happy birthday to me.
43. May the year ahead bring me many opportunities to succeed and flourish. Happy birthday to me.
44. I’m celebrating me. Not my accomplishments or accolades. I am celebrating my life. I’m alive! Sometimes I forget to celebrate this awe-inspiring fact. So here I am, cake in hand, another year around the sun. Cheers to that.
45. I have no birthday because I have always lived. I was never born and never will die. I’m not the child of the people you call mother and father, but their fellow adventurer on a bright journey. I celebrate myself!
46. A person is never too old to dream, or set some goals in life, or enough to strive. Because life gives new opportunity every way. Happy birthday to me.
47. After the darkest hour of life, there is something bright. I’ll let go of my fright. Life is truly wonderful, and I am truly beautiful. Happy birthday to me.
48. May I wish the best of everything for myself. As I deserve the best in life, may I get what I want, so that I’ll never have to strive! Happy birthday to me!
49. May I smile each day of life. I’ll never really regret anything. Life is uncertain in every bit, but I must be prepared for it. Happy birthday to me.
50. Birthdays come once in a year. So, I must spread the cheer. Cos birthdays bring in a new joy. So I must truly enjoy. I Wish myself a happy birthday.
51. You test intentions, don’t test boundaries… Never underestimate the power of a great woman! The great woman here is you! Go for what you want. And God will direct your path. Happy birthday, great woman!
52. You always need good people climbing up the ladder of life. Without them, it will be impossible! Lord, as I start another phase of my life, good people to execute my plan, is all I seek! Bless me on my birthday.
53. Sharing dreams with kindred spirits, letting in others who don’t understand one’s dreams can only draw one back. I don’t want to live life trying to balance between mine and theirs. May God bless me on my birthday.
54. Lord, let me be wary of those who tell me what to think. People who love me will only help to develop my thought processes, it is mine to keep. Lord, help me. Happy birthday to me.
55. In the midst of the hustles and bustles of the world, there comes a point when one feels like throwing in the towel.
At such point, one will definitely need some encouraging words to assure him/herself that the best days are still ahead and not behind. Lord, give me the courage to finish strong! Happy birthday to me.
56. I have known too well the salt taste of failure, I have plumbed the depth of failure, and that has got me wearied, discouraged and ready to give up. All I need now is your strength, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
57. You know sometimes the bustles, hustles and hassles of life rattle us to the bone. You want to just cave, call it quits or vent your anger, frustrations on something or someone. All these times, God is all you need. Lord, I need you this coming year. Happy birthday to me.
58. Sometimes, I am so down that gloom spreads around me like cobwebs. Sorrow raises its head and I fight through tears. These times, God and good people are all I need. Happy birthday to me.
59. I’m silly, I’m stupid, I’m dumb, I’m numb, I’m weird, I’m crazy. Who cares? All those are actually my buddies that makes me happy. Lol…
60. If they don’t want you, just walk a distance more, you’ll see a crowd waiting endlessly to accept and receive you. This is my new system. Happy birthday to me.
61. I will not be late, I’ll listen to their say, I’ll take my time to make things snappy. But I’ll remember not to drop behind what makes me happy! Happy birthday to me!
62. It is beautiful to stay silent when enraged, but there are also moments you should speak. Lord, let me know when to remain silent from when to speak! Happy birthday to me.
63. Lord, let me know when to strike with words and understand when to make good with it also. Because everything we say goes beyond mere words. They have life, they grow. They are like seeds, they germinate. Lord, help me. Happy birthday to me.
64. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. Lord, help me to make things work! Happy birthday to me.
65. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. Let me lose the fear of being work! Amen… Happy birthday to me.
66. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. Lord, I pray not to settle for the ordinary! Happy birthday to me!
67. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. Whoever doesn’t take risks in life, can not make it to the top! Lord, let my risks come with ease. Happy birthday to me.
68. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Lord give me the grace to pursue my dreams. Happy birthday to me.
69. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. As I’m going out this year, let good things come close to me. Happy birthday to me!
70. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. Your grace is all I need, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
71. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. My the grace of God be sufficient for me. Happy birthday to me.
72. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. Lord give me pure ways to create opportunities. Happy birthday to me.
73. Trying not to become a person of success, but rather trying to become a person of value. That is all I ask of you, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
74. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. Give me grace, Oh Lord! Happy birthday to me.
75. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do and then do it. Lead me to my destination, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
76. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. I’m one of them! And I’ll make good history by changing the world for good. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
77. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. Let this be my portion, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
78. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. This year, help me to stop chasing the wrong things. Happy birthday to me.
79. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. Help me view things in this context, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
80. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. May divine happiness be my portion, this year and beyond. Happy birthday to me.
81. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. As you pour on me rain of blessings, let me be able to bless people and touch lives. Happy birthday to me.
82. What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable. I want to keep doing tenable things. Let the world feel my existence. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
83. Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it. I need both wisdom and knowledge to scale through in life. Grant this, Lord. Bless me on my birthday!
84. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. Give me greater innovations, so people will know I’m a leader, not a follower. Happy birthday to me.
85. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. These are negative people. I need people that will influence me positively. Happy birthday to me.
86. I find that the lesser I work, the more luck I seem to have. I want this to be my testimony this year. Happy birthday to me.
87. I want to quit doing less-than-excellent works. Let my success shock the world. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
88. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. As I go out of my comfort zone, let me continue progressing. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
89. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing. My desire has always been to succeed in life. This year, I pray this comes to pass. Happy birthday to me.
90. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. As I keep thing about being a billionaire, give me ways to go about it. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
91. The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place. I seek this grace, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
92. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. I see success all the way. Happy birthday to me.
93. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. Give me the grace to distinguish. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
94. The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. Give me the grace to produce more leaders, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
95. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. I pray I continue falling in love with my job! Happy birthday to me.
96. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. Do not let my first environment have a bad effect on me. Happy birthday to me.
97. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Let me keep succeeding! Happy birthday to me.
98. May I be able to develop success from failures because discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. Happy birthday to me.
99. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! A permanent change is what I want, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
100. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. I know where I am coming from and equally know where I am going. Help me define my goals in life. Happy birthday to me.
Written By Olalekan Adebumiti.