Fathers are very special people. And it is very normal that we’d want to show them our love and appreciation on their birthdays, in whichever way we can.
And by whichever way we can, I mean, by buying them gifts, throwing surprise birthday parties. And it could also involve expressing how much they mean to you by making birthday posts.
Sadly, even with all of the improvements on the Whatsapp status, our posts have limited spaces.
But rest assured. In this post I’ll be giving you 70 birthday wishes for Whatsapp status that’ll be;
– Easy to lift and remember.
– Short, but will carry the emotions you’d like your Father to feel.
– You won’t also have to bother checking if he’s seen some and not all of your posts, or if he viewed them in the order you posted them. Why? They’ll be as brief as brief.
1. I’m in this moment, and I’m grateful you’re my Father. Happy birthday, dad.
2. You just rock! Happy birthday to you, dad.
3. You’re a privilege. And I never take you for granted, sir. Happy birthday. I wish you everything good.
4. I look at you, dad, and I’m convinced there are really good men out there. I love you so much. Happy birthday to a Father that rocks.
5. You’re a protector, a provider, a committed man, a responsible man. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for all that you are. Happy birthday, sir.
6. For staying, even when Mother left; for the many times you burnt our rice; for the mistakes and lessons we learnt together, I’m grateful. You did it and it is perfect. I love you so much, dad. Happy birthday.
7. For as long as I can remember, you’ve always been here. I wish you more years of being here. Happy birthday, sir.
8. You’re a good man. And I know I don’t say it enough, but I love you. Thank you for loving us first. Happy birthday, dad.
9. Blessings as sand immeasurable; Joy as ocean not quantifiable; laughter not limited as the lashes you dealt us; These are my wishes for you today. Happy birthday, daddy.
10. You calm our fears and make us smile even when you’re not sure. We go to bed knowing that daddy will take care of this or that. You’re a super-dad. I couldn’t have asked for more. Happy birthday, sir.
11. Mother angrily said I was just like you. But I know that being like you means being loving, caring, attentive, supporting. I love you now, I love you always. Happy birthday, Father.
12. I’m at a loss for words. I don’t even know what letters to type. But I can say one thing for sure, I love you and I wish you everything good. Happy birthday, daddy.
13. Your intentions were always for our good, even though we thought it rash then. Thank you so much, sir. Happy birthday.
14. To my father, my friend and atm supplier, happy birthday. Don’t forget the red gown I told you about. Happy birthday again, daddy.
15. It was always alright to show our exact moods; we could be us whenever we were together. Even now, when we’re continents apart, I love you still. Happy birthday.
16. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday sweet daddy, happy birthday to you.
17. Happy birthday, (insert name). You’re a blessing to us. Live long, sir. Happy birthday.
18. Happy birthday, my hero. You’ve made me seen life with so much trust, so much love, so much commitment. I wish you everything good. Happy birthday, sir.
19. Daddy, you make my heart go skrrrrrrr! I love you, sir. Many more years.
20. I could always count on you- absolutely count on you. I can’t thank you enough. Happy birthday, sir.
21. Happy birthday, my first date. I owe you so much. I love you so much.
22. Who always got my back? Daddy! Happy birthday to you. I love you plenty.
23. I give a dab for daddy. Happy birthday, sir.
24. I know you love me; I know you care; I can shout whenever, and you’ll be there. Happy birthday, daddy.
25. Bros with a capital D. To my real dad, happy birthday.
26. To my father with so much swagger; To my father with so much class, happy birthday, sir.
27. To the Police that never collects money; to NEPA that never takes light, my father. Happy birthday, sir. I love you.
28. Happy birthday, daddy. I love you like government like to owe teacher.
29. Happy birthday to my handsome Santa. I love you plenty, dad.
30. Na you be my best friend, na you be oga, na you be my pastor, and you are still my papa. Happy birthday, pappy. I love you so much.
31. Like flavour you give my life so much colour, you changed my life for the better. Happy birthday, daddy.
32. You were an angel in a shape of my dad. Happy birthday, daddy.
33. I love you and if you say make I put two leg fia, I go do am gladly. Happy birthday, papa.
34. Papa mo! Happy birthday.
35. You were the treasure I always had. You’re the Ego I never lost. Nwokeoma! Happy birthday, daddy.
36. I want you to know that I love you, daddy. On this special day, I celebrate you. Happy birthday, daddy.
37. You kept me under your u-m-b-r-e-l-l-a. Happy birthday, daddy.
38. It’s so rare to find a dad like you. Somehow when you’re around, my sky is always blue. Happy birthday, dad.
39. Like onions you make me cry. But like salt, you give taste to my life. Happy birthday, dad. I love you.
40. Speechless, is how I feel right now. I’m bursting with so much love I don’t know how to express. Happy birthday, daddy.
41. I love you, you love me, you make us one big family. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday.
42. You always caught grenades for me. And I love you plenty. Happy birthday, dad.
43. To mum’s Romeo, happy birthday. I wish you everything good, dad.
44. Happy birthday to the full stops to my statements. Happy birthday to the commas in my decisions. Happy birthday, dad. You’re the best.
45. Like exclamation you shout at me; like a question mark, you question; but like a verb, nothing makes sense without you.
46. Like magnet, you always attract us; like coordinates, you always find us. Happy birthday, sir.
47. Even with the law of gravity, I can be sure you always got me. Happy birthday, daddy.
48. Daddy, you may not be able to turn water to wine; but with you, every water tastes like wine. Happy birthday, daddy.
49. Be my dad in the next life, if there’s one. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
50. May your bank alerts always be gbagam! Happy birthday, daddy. Live long.
51. You’re the river flowing nowhere; you’re the lighthouse in the dark that’ll safely guide me home. I feel safe with you always. Happy birthday, daddy.
52. Bon anniversaire, mon pere. Je t’aime beaucoup.
53. You’re the flint that sparks the lighter, and the fuel that always held the flame. Happy birthday, daddy.
54. I know a man, stronger than any man I know. My father, happy birthday.
55. Whenever you’re here, there’s always a calm surrender to the rush of the day. Happy birthday, dad.
56. If I could earn a coin for every time you made me happy, I’d be a billionaire now. Happy birthday, dad.
57. I am the best I can be because you taught me never to give up. Thank you, daddy. Have a wonderful birthday.
58. You showed me so much love and light, where the sun and moon failed to shine. I love you. Happy birthday, daddy.
59. Happy birthday to the man of the day, my father. May your desires come through.
60. I’ll never be too busy to wish you a happy birthday, daddy; you were never too busy to be there for us.
61. People tend to call their dads superheroes. But you’re not just a super hero, you’re a super dad. Happy birthday, father.
62. You always have a place in my heart. Happy birthday, dad.
63. Happy birthday to the eldest keeper and maker of the house. I wish you everything good, daddy.
64. Happy birthday, daddy. You’ve been so much more; and I wish you good in more.
65. You’re fine in and out. You’re good without holding back. With all you’ve taught me, I know I can face the world. Happy birthday, dad.
66. I still remember your sacrifices and the laughter alongside them. Thank you so much. Happy birthday, daddy.
67. Mother gains confidence everyday. You came in with so much light and we just beam daily. Thank you for these and more. Happy birthday, dad.
68. You’ve spent most of your days loving and caring for me. Thank you. I love you. Happy birthday, dad.
69. You’ve done so much. I only pray for lengthy earthly days, that you may reap the fruits of your labour. Happy birthday, daddy.
70. You’ve been a constant, never a variable. You’ve been inclusive, never exclusive. I’ve learnt dedication, love, trust and responsibility because you’ve been here. Happy birthday, daddy.
71. Today is the world’s best dad’s birthday. If you don’t believe it, argue with your ancestors.
72. To the man behind my everyday joy, my dad like no other, I wish you a happy birthday. I love you.
- Written By Eguzoro Sylvia.